What's for Dinner?

Dinners lately have been lighter and simpler than in the past. Today I saw a New York Times Cookbook that has just been published. It is called No Recipe Recipes. This is a great idea and so I have decided to follow their lead. My last cookbook had specific measured ingredients for each recipe. That is not how I cook. I only look at specific ingredients if I am baking something for the first time and want it to be successful. I will include a list of ingredients and directions. You can make it as big or small depending on if you are feeding ten or two. You can also substitute ingredients for pantry items you prefer according to taste or what you have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  HOW MANY is a fun children's book asking questions I think a child would ask. I created 48x48 paintings to illustrate this idea. All t...